Career in HARTING China
Be a part of our HARTING family
Would you like to work for a family-run company that maintains a personal proximity between the owners and employees? Do you like to get involved and help shape the future? Together we can develop the best solutions for and with our customers – both externally and internally!
_ _ _
What is it that makes HARTING a future-oriented employer?
A workplace with a future! Our jobs are intended for the long term. Individualised, structured on-boarding plans make it easier for you to get started here – and your mentor, who is there to assist you along the way, also helps. Our jobs provide perspectives!
At HARTING, you can and should continue to learn – whether with a personal growth plan tailored to your needs, an expert career path, or other personnel growth steps. Let us help you discover your potential!
The German region of East Westphalia offers a beautiful, rural environment with good city connections. It is also a great space for a safe family life.
Get on board with us!
Field Sales Engineer
Measured based on target system objectives that currently apply for market-oriented functions.
1 Strategic tasks
1.1 Strategic position
- Implements the agreed strategy in his/her sales area in line with time, cost and quality requirements. He/she develops a solution offering for his/her market/customers made up of HARTING and non-HARTING products and services, including VAB, that meets customer requirements and provides clear technical and economic added value compared to the competition.
- He/she analyses the organization and decision-making structures for the customer supply chain and produces an internally coordinated development strategy. Based on his/her knowledge of the requirements, he/she develops new sub-solutions, initiates the development of new products and the creation of specific solution concepts.
1.2 Strategic potential
- If he/she possesses specialist knowledge, he/she passes it onto colleagues through training and individual support.
2 Operational tasks
2.1 Market & application management
- Responsible for all HARTING products, solutions and services in the triad as per customers taken over in the sense of "one face to the customer."
- Market observation, permanent "market screening" to identify existing/future market potential. He/she uses market, competition and sectoral analyses and local technical expertise for the sales process. Through an appropriate number and quality of customer visits, he/she proactively identifies planned customer developments and can derive corresponding solutions or name competent contact partners.
2.2 Sales management
- Customer contact management – produces and implements measures to ensure customer loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Acquisition of new customers and launch of new products in line with time, cost and quality requirements as per the strategic goals.
- Reporting – production of customer reports and "opportunities". Regular customer visits, timely documentation of number and quality in CRM. Production of annual planning.
- Receipt of quality complaints – professional acceptance and forwarding to the specialist departments.
Reports directly to the Sales Manager concerned.
An an employer, we rely on the strength of
People | Power | Partnership
We know that our employees are the foundation of our success. That's why our attention is focused on you. Our responsibility and reliability as an employer are just as important to us as maintaining a motivating work environment.
We promote research, encourage your further training, and support you through flexible working time schemes.
Our leading position in the market and the global demand for HARTING products confirm our success: pioneering products are the prerequisite for growth. That is why we invest our innovative strength towards the development, production and sale of tomorrow's technologies.
All of this is achieved through the inventiveness and enthusiasm of our company employees. It is your power that drives HARTING's heartbeat.
For us, power means innovation and progress.
Reliability and responsibility – our actions are based on national and international partnerships. We provide our employees long-term planning security along with comprehensive health benefits. When dealing with our business partners and society as a whole, we comply with the principles of socially responsible corporate governance (according to the Code of Conduct from the German Central Association of Electronics Industry). We have made a firm commitment to environmental and climate protection with our certifications (ISO 14001 and EMAS III). We also support our region with our social commitments.